RTECH SECURITY DOME CAMERA REVIEW
On this page, we will review the RTECH Security Dome Camera. We will look at its technical specifications, the pros and cons of owning one and also our overall opinions.
The RTECH security dome camera comes with a very strong aluminum housing which means it can work in very adverse weather conditions such as high temperatures with high humidity and is also vandal proof.
Viewing is a good quality HD Camera. It features a 2.8 – 12 mm varifocal lens. It also offers night time viewing through use of the IR LED’s which give a night time range of almost 100 feet. This system also features Auto Gain Control (AGC) and Back Light Compensation (BLC) for optimal picture quality in any given lighting condition.
The system uses a downloadable App for viewing on both Smartphones and Tablets and is available for both Android and ios.
Where can I purchase an RTECH Dome Security Camera?
You can purchase the RTECH Dome Security Camera simply by selecting the link at the bottom of the page. You will also be able to see other purchaser’s reviews of this camera, through the same link. All of the security cameras on this site are provided by Amazon. Therefore, you can be assured of a fast and efficient delivery. You will also benefit from Amazon’s full guarantee, should there be anything wrong with your purchase. This gives you up to 30 days to return the goods in the unlikely event that they are faulty.
- 1/3″ 1000 TVL image sensor for high-quality analog video.
- 98ft IR range with superior video quality in complete darkness.
- 2.8-12mm lens allowing for a larger viewing area.
- Weather and vandal resistant housing that can withstand the toughest of outdoor conditions.
- Auto Gain Control (AGC) and Back Light Compensation (BLC) for optimal picture quality in any given lighting condition.
- Great low-cost camera offering HD res images and video streaming.
- Works well in adverse weather conditions
- Good long range night time monochrome viewing
- vandal proof housing
- Why do they have to fit the base so tightly? It rotates eventually to give access to the screw holes for wall or ceiling mounting
- Night vision is let down a bit, by the way, the led’s light up the center a little too brightly. However, a clear monochrome view could still be had of targets over 90 feet away!